Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby Silas a.k.a. Stinker Pinkerton

First, here is a picture of the the boys together!
How blessed am I?


So as I promised, here are some pics of my beautiful baby Silas, better referred to as Stinker Pinkerton. If you know me at all, you know that all who are dear to me earn a nick-name. And if you knew my dad, that would all make sense. The apple does not fall far from the tree...


I just love this picture. It is Silas in his Easter outfit, which of course, coordinated with his brothers. I am sure in a year or so I will not be able to get away with the matching outfits.


Isn't a sleeping baby one of the most precious things in the world?!?! Notice the "GONK" in his mouth. That is what his pacifier is called in our house. It has had a different name with each child, but this time the credit goes to Eason. For some reason Eason pronounced some "m" words with a "g" sound. Most specifically Gonkey for Monkey and Gook for Milk. Don't ask because I have no explanation. The funniest is when Eason would say "Siwas eat booby gook" in reference to nursing. Quite humorous!!! Anyway, the "GONK" is a must in our world.


This is Silas's Mr. Magoo face. It occurred this time because for some reason he is not partial to jarred, mushed up green beans. It also might have something to do with the fact that he was sick at the time. My bad for trying veggies first. No worries people, he loves sweet potatoes and carrots, but his great love is yogurt...



Baby bathing in a bumbo! I am not sure if the bumbo was intended to be used in the bathtub, but it sure was fun. He loved splashing around in the big tub. There are definitely some creative modifications that have to be made for a baby who wants to sit up but can't yet do it on his own. Silas is growing too fast. He was officially to big for his infant carrier before he turned 6 months. Why can't they stay little longer?!?!






































1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh I was laughing out loud! LOVE the "Gonk" and the nursing story about what Eason said. Kids are so funny!

Silas looks like his face has thinned out a little in some of these pictures...

Oh and I am a sucker for matching or coordinating outfits! Yes, they won't let us do it forever, now is our only chance!!