Friday, February 19, 2010

2 of the GREATEST LOVES of my life...


So here is Eason, hard at work... I just love the Montessori Method of teaching. He thinks he is just having fun transferring water from one bowl to another and doesn't even realize the practical application it has on his life and the learning process of his future. Dionne, one of the school directors and one of our most favorite people, sent this picture to me from her iPhone.


Eason is like icing & sprinkles on a cake! He makes me smile just thinking about him! He is so funny all of the time. He is also so sweet and thoughtful. When he naps with me, he always asks if he can hold my "finga". He will work his way through my fingers until he gets to my thumb and then he'll say, "there it is, mommy's finga". It is like his security. It is so fun to watch his relationship with Drew & Silas. With Drew, he is always antagonizing him and pushing his buttons. His favorite thing is to say, "Drew did it!" It doesn't matter if he is talking about his own poopy diaper or the mess he leaves in his room. With Silas, he is constantly giving him hugs & kisses.




Drew lost his first tooth this past week at school... We think he lost his second tooth while eating a crunchy PB&J sandwich. I say that because, he had the tooth at church then right after lunch he didn't have the tooth. Yum, Yum... I am hoping the tooth fairy will make it up to him somehow!


This is Drew at school reading a book about George Washington. How cute is that... Aunt JoJo, the other school director and one of our other favorite people, took this picture and emailed it to me. I can't hardly believe that Drew is losing teeth and reading... It seems like just yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital and called him "baby drew".


Drew is such a wonderful big boy! He is such a good big brother to Eason & Silas. He is always helping Eason and has no problem teaching him the rules. They spend a lot of time wrestling and dressing up in costumes. With Silas, he is always wanting to hold him and love on him. I am so proud to be his momma!


I did not forget about Silas... I will post pictures of him later. This post is all about the big boys!!!!


No comments: