Wednesday, March 4, 2009

NO PICTURES, but BIG NEWS!!!!

So here it goes.... There is going to be a new member to the Wagenblatt CREW later this year. I went to my second doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is progressing as scheduled. I am about 11 weeks along and the baby is quite active and has LONG legs, according to the Doc.

As for me, not feeling so good. Don't get me wrong.... I am so excited about the baby and cannot wait to meet him or her, but the pregnancy thing is not fun so far. I have already lost 15 pounds and cannot hold down food or liquids most days. I sleep all of the time, or at least when I can with 2 kids and working nights.

Drew is so excited to have a baby in the house. Last week he said he wanted a baby sister because she might want to cuddle with him instead of wrestle like Eason. Eason doesn't have a clue of what is going to happen, but I am sure he'll adapt....

I will post later with some newer pics of the BOYS!!!!

6 comments:

The Cunningham Family said...

congrats!!! i'm so happy for y'all! how far apart will they be?

Fether said...

Wow! That is BIG news!! Excited for you all! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Molly said...

YAHOO! I had a heard from a little birdy, maybe a few little birdies!

So fun, and so exciting!

Can't wait to see new pics of the kids! They are going to have so much fun. I have been surprised with how entertaining Sadie is to our boys.

Congrats Momma!

Laura said...

Woo hoo! So exciting!

I will be praying that you start feeling better, because that's so hard....

Love you!

Becki Francy said...

I think you should start a Poll....penis or gina?

The Love Family said...

LOL, Becki! Love you, KiKi and can't wait to meet this new little one!!!